Monday 31 January 2011

Another one bites the dust...

I've finally just finished 1 more essay and I can't tell you how great it feels.  Actually it's not really an essay, it's a portfolio for my dissertation, outlining exactly what I will be writing about and why.  Now that it's written I really feel like I can get a good grip on my dissertation and make some kind of a start.  Well I need to make a start really seeing as it has to be finished by May! So little time!  So hopefully by the end of the week i'll have some sort of a Chapter 1 in existence.  That's if I manage to get through all of this reading of course.  I really do miss reading books for fun, I just don't have the time anymore.  I've got a pile of books waiting to be read but I can't because i'm having to read through another pile of books for my dissertation...so depressing! :(

On another note - here's something fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment