Monday 26 September 2011

Most Productive Day Yet.

Yesterday I had one of the best days yet, due to the amount of work I had accomplished!  My boss contacted me to let me know I wasn't due in work as it was quiet, so I took advantage of my free time to really catch up on my xmas stocking work.  All in all I managed to iron on decorations to 6 large stockings, leaving 12 more to do within the upcoming week.  I also managed to hem all of my little stockings (20), I managed to sew them all together, and then tidy them up to be turned out the right way.  All of this took me a total of about 4.5 hours!  My legs were extremely achey as I was stood up nearly the whole day due to ironing but it was totally worth it, I feel so accomplished!  I now hope to have completely finished all of my stockings by the end of this week - how exciting!  I have 12 more large stockings to finish and decorate 20 mini stockings, easy peasy!  Everything went so well yesterday that I was just preparing myself for something to go wrong, alas it didn't!  So happy!!

I think I'm really paying for all of that work this morning though, I hardly slept a wink.  I have just had the worst night's sleep in a very long while,  my conclusion is that it is due to my brain still being on overdrive from yesterday, even before I went to bed I felt like I could carry on working, I was just in one of those moods!  I think today is going to be a very long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment