Saturday 1 October 2011

And breathe...

Today has been one of the most stressful days i've had in a long while.  This is mostly due to the extreme temperatures that has hit the UK this weekend.  It was around 27 degrees celsius in Bristol today, it was way hotter than that in the kitchen that I was working in all day.  Add that to a continuous queue of fussy customers and that sums up to a stressful day!  I looked like a drowned rat I was so hot!  And what's even worse?  I have to go through it all over again tomorrow.  The BBC are even reporting that today was a record breaker in the fact that it was the hottest day ever recorded in October.  Can you believe its October already?!  We should be in jumpers by now!  Not summer clothes!


In other news...1 week later and I still haven't had a single phone call or email from anyone about my car, therefore I have reduced the price slightly, hoping it will grab someone's attention...keeping my fingers crossed!  I only have 12 more days to sell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment