Friday 21 October 2011

And breathe...

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I actually had nothing on my to-do list.  I was actually able to relax or do something fun!  I decided to make some flapjack seeing as I have finally found somewhere that sells golden syrup (Or 'Dark syrup' if you were to literally translate from Norwegian), the flapjacks came out delicious and golden, i'm sure they won't last very long in this apartment!!

The best part about having a boyfriend that works in a restaurant is that I get to be spoilt...what with I hear you say?  Banana Split!  It was so delicious, Thomas made it yesterday as our desert with our evening meal, it tasted as good as it looked!



I did however spoil Thomas in the morning as I cooked an English breakfast, this consisted of sausages, bacon, baked beans, an egg and some fried bread.  It was absolutely delicious even if I say so myself!  I think Thomas would agree too!

Today is Friday, therefore it is cleaning day.  I have cleaned the apartment from top to bottom, I feel so exhausted now!  The apartment does look amazing now though, its definitely worth the hard work.

The days are definitely getting cooler here, there's a chill in the air!  However I haven't had to start wearing my hat, scarf and gloves just yet.  It is about 4 degrees celsius in the daytime, dropping down to around -2 degrees celsius in the night time.  I'm quite impressed that i'm not feeling the cold at all just yet, especially seeing as when I left England it was still around 17 degrees celsius.

Well that's all for now, I best start cooking my tea, I'm starving after all of that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment