Saturday 8 October 2011

Car anyone?

...Still no interest in my car, its starting to get me a bit down now, I was hoping to have sold it by now, its been for sale for 2 weeks and no word.  I've even reduced the price by £1000 because i'm that desperate to sell it before I go away on Thursday!

In other news I have finally told the tax people that I will no longer be living in the UK, now I just have to send out my student loan form, after that i'm all finished with the important stuff - thank god!  All I have to do now is make sure my mail will reach my Norwegian address by getting my name put on our post box, you wouldn't believe how difficult that actually is!

I'm actually quite scared now, I was excited and a bit nervous last week, but this week it has totally hit me, i'm moving abroad.  I'm never coming back. I'm going somewhere that I need to learn a whole new language before I can do anything.  WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?!  I'm so scared.  I know i'll absolutely love it when i'm out there, its just really daunting on me now that this is ACTUALLY happening. Poo.

I've finished reading The Night Circus the other day so I shall try and get a book review written shortly, in between spending my last time in the UK with my family.

...It's only 13 degrees here at the moment, its 9 in Norway.  Im so cold now let alone being in Norway...i'm doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment