Friday 11 February 2011

And so it begins...

This weekend for me is titled 'Work Weekend'  Even though...weekends are meant to be for fun and the week days for work...  I have an essay to write and my first chapter for my dissertation!  I think I should be able to get all of this done, especially as my boyfriend has gone to visit his grandparents for the weekend.  A lonely weekend for Kirsty!  So to try and fill my time I am going to try and get all of my work done so that I have a free week when my boyfriend visits next weekend.  I can't believe he's going to be here in just 8 days time!!

So my to do list for this weekend is:


  • Finish my Careers Essay
  • Clean my apartment (Weekly Clean!)
  • Start Chapter 1 of my Dissertation
  • Finish Chapter 1 of my Dissertation!
  • Watch the rest of the Documentaries I have left to watch for Chapters 1 + 2 of my Dissertation

A busy busy weekend lined up for me!  As my weekend always starts on a Friday as I don't have any Uni or Work on these days, so far I have written half of my Careers Essay, so that's a promising start.  Hopefully i'll have the essay finished by tonight!  It seems much easier than I first thought, especially as it's just me writing about what I want to do when I finish University.

I've just said goodbye to my boyfriend until Sunday so...let the work begin.  I'm going to have a quick lunch then try and finish my careers essay, I shall keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment