Wednesday 2 February 2011

Just Another Day

I feel like a complete idiot today, I keep having these moments where...I feel it's not actually me, and I only realise once the incident has happened.  The only thing I can put it down to is Uni stress, i've never ever acted like this before, keep doing really stupid things.  I swear one day they're going to get the better of me and I'm going to really hurt someone I truly love.

Hardly slept last night at all, it was extremely foggy so all of the ships were using their fog horns, I feel so exhausted today, a bit ill too.  Yet I still have Uni work to do! It's never ending.

Just finished watching 2 documentaries for my dissertation, only a few more to go but I won't be watching them today.  The most informative of these was Death Metal Murders, I can't believe some of these 'sacrifices' actually happened.  But then again I had to laugh near the end of the documentary when the Italian Priest said that Black Metal is the 'wrong kind of music'.

Death Metal Murders Documentary

Raid time tonight on world of warcraft, hopefully i'll get a spot in the raid, really need some time to take my mind off of everything :/  if not I guess i'll just be doing even more Uni work, I keep telling myself i've only  3 months left at Uni but I don't know if i'll get through, it's really taking a hold on me :/

No comments:

Post a Comment