Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 2

So i've had the worst thing that could've happened to me this weekend, i've got writers block.  I seriously feel like I worked myself out yesterday writing my careers essay.  I've tried to make a start on my dissertation chapter 1 but I really haven't got that far.  Ok so i've managed to write my abstract, my introduction and 600 words towards chapter 1, but I need to write at least 1700 more words.  I just can't bring myself to do it though, i've got a total mind blank!  So now I'm just trying to find something to do that will relax me so that perhaps I can have another try before I go to bed tonight, if not then i'll just hope that tomorrow I'm in a working mood as if I don't get chapter 1 finished this weekend, I will feel really disappointed with myself.

I have managed to clean my apartment this morning though, as soon as I managed to drag myself out of bed.  I just lead there for nearly 3 hours this morning, wide awake, just not wanting to move.

Still missing the boyfriend too, can't wait until I can speak to him again, he's the only one that gets me through these tough times :/

So here's the updated to do list for this weekend, lets just hope tomorrow is a better day.

  • Finish Chapter 1 of my Dissertation!
  • Watch the rest of the Documentaries I have left to watch for Chapters 1 + 2 of my Dissertation

No comments:

Post a Comment