Saturday 12 February 2011

Day 1

So we've reached the end of my first 'day of work'.  And I have had quite an accomplishment.  I finished my career's essay!  All I'm waiting for now is to hear back from the Norwegian events companies that I emailed so that I can use what they say as a reference (hopefully) I'm waiting to hear the average working hours and salary etc...  So..I'm practically finished!  Quite proud of myself to be honest.  So hopefully i'll be able to get through quite a few of my things on my to do list tomorrow.  Here's what's left:


  • Clean my apartment (Weekly Clean!)
  • Start Chapter 1 of my Dissertation
  • Finish Chapter 1 of my Dissertation!
  • Watch the rest of the Documentaries I have left to watch for Chapters 1 + 2 of my Dissertation


I'm feeling quite optimistic at the moment.  Work wise anyway...kind of struggling without my boyfriend though to be honest, he's only gone for a few days to visit his family but it hurts like hell :/  Even if I am going to see him next weekend.  Ah well, I guess I just have to stay strong and keep my head down in my work.  I'm sure this weekend will fly by.

No comments:

Post a Comment