Monday 7 February 2011

Better Days...

Isn't it funny how days turn out?  Today started out such a bad day, every weekday morning for about 3 weeks now i've been feeling sick when I wake up, I just can't eat anything, so I end up forcing myself and then being late for work - not good!  I'm fine on the weekends but as soon as the week days come, I'm all over the place!  Luckily though work was really quiet so I could relax a bit until I felt better, but then it became too quiet that I actually became rather bored!  I can't believe how empty the library was today!  It was exactly the same this afternoon, there were no books to put back at all!  I ended up reading a book because I was so bored...woops!

At the end of the day I couldn't believe my eyes when I finished my second shift at work.  It was still daylight!  Even by the time I had walked home, I thought perhaps it was time to change the clocks again soon seeing as it's starting to get quite light again but that isn't until the 27th March!  It was a lovely surprise for when I finished work.  Didn't feel like i'd missed the day again!

Tomorrow is quite a relaxing day for me really, i've got work in the morning then nothing for the rest of the day, i'll probably use the time to work on my dissertation or the sound effects for my group, I feel like I'm getting so behind.  I was meant to work on the sound effects tonight but I couldn't because i've misplaced my headphone adaptor to enable me to listen to Pro Tools, so I failed big time on that one.  Hopefully i'll be able to borrow an adaptor from Uni tomorrow though and get some work done then, I feel like i've let my group down!

So here I am wishing tomorrow will be a better day, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment