Sunday 6 February 2011

Good Things Come In Small Packages!

Been quite a relaxing weekend really, as well as doing uni work of course.  I've managed to find a collection of useful sound effects for my group's game work today, I just have to start putting them together tomorrow.  Also written a bit towards our group portfolio (we all set ourselves a little bit of homework!)  So everything is coming along quite well.  Still feel like I'm snowed under with work at the moment though, I really hate that feeling.  It's like I have a constant bad feeling building up inside my chest, waiting to explode.  It just won't disappear until I have most of this work done, I have another essay that I haven't even started on yet, I'm so doomed.

Good news on world of warcraft.  My warlock Marcelle (my main) finally got the HC trinket that i've been trying to get for nearly 3 weeks now!  It's such a relief!  That meant I finally got the superior achievement, I felt so bad without it, kind of embarrassing!  Been raiding tonight, I was surprised I was picked at all to be honest, there were a lot of people signed up.  I really enjoyed being in a raid again though, even if it was a wipe night.  Gives me something to do in the evenings instead of feeling lonely 24/7!


This...is Marcelle.  Just thought i'd introduce her to you all.  

Got a busy week coming up, it's the last full week that I have to do any work before my boyfriend arrives from Norway,  I have quite a few meetings too.  I shall keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment