Sunday 13 February 2011

Day 3

Today has been yet another down day.  Been in complete agony all day, no thanks to mother nature.  I've actually not been able to move more than enough times throughout the day, worst i've had yet.  I've also ripped my hands to shreds because I had to hand wash some of my clothes earlier, can barely move them at all.

I feel like a complete failure as i've only managed to write half of chapter 1 this weekend.  I'm going to attempt to write some more after this but I doubt i'll get anywhere, not while I'm this down, I just can't think.

I just need someone to talk to, cheer me up, take my mind off things.  Was looking forward to talking to my boyfriend this evening but as soon as he came home he went straight back out.  So I guess i'll just bottle it all up inside like I used to.  Or who knows, maybe writing it here will make me feel better without realising it, I don't know.  I just really wish the next few days aren't anywhere near as bad as these last 3 have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment