Wednesday 16 February 2011

Finally!

Today I finally finished Chapter 1 for my dissertation.  It's not as great as I would have liked it but I think it meets all of the requirements so that's the main thing!  I'm just so glad that i've finally got it written.  That now means that I have 2 more chapters left to write and then my conclusion, so about 7000 words in totals - eek!  I should be able to get it done by easter though, as long as I write it at my own pace and don't rush it.  If I rush it I'm just likely to get writers block again.  My aim is to have it finished by the easter holidays anyway, so basically by the 1st of April.  Should be easy enough :)

As well as my dissertation I have to write my CV - which won't take long at all, only a few hours!  My aim is to do that once my boyfriend goes back to Norway.  Then that means that my careers assignment is completely finished.

Then I just have my group project to focus on, i have to write a few pieces about what we did and how we did it, so that can easily be done one weekend.  Then I have to write a reflective essay on how I personally think we worked as a team - that will just take a few hours also.

So in my opinion, i'm doing quite well!  In a months time I should have all my work for my final year completed!  I am definitely looking forward to the easter holidays!

Tomorrow i'm meeting up with an old school friend for a couple of hours which should be nice, I haven't seen her for a couple of years now.  not sure what we're going to do though, I don't have any money :(

I can't believe that in 3 days time my boyfriend will actually be here....it feels so unreal!  I'm so excited you wouldn't believe, I can't wait to just be able to touch him again, to smell him, to see him lying next to me when I wake up.  Jeg elsker ham så mye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment